Along with our in office visits our physicians are now offering virtual visits (Telehealth) via doxy.me.
You can now speak to the doctor without having to come into the office.
You will need a smartphone or a computer to conduct a Telehealth visit.
Please contact our office with any questions and to schedule your appointments via Telehealth
At Laparoscopic & Endoscopic Surgery Institute, PC, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office.
Additionally, we are consistently wiping down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant and weekly deep cleaning.
Currently we are open from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Friday – Times are subject to change.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of Coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your appointment.
Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
- Masks are required for your office visits.
- Please do not bring anyone with you as we have to limit the amount of patients in the office.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled appointment.
The below links provide additional information regarding the Coronavirus:
- World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Laparoscopic & Endoscopic Surgery Institute, PC